Tuesday, September 8, 2009

4 days remaining...

Day by day liao... left 4 days, dying on those notes!!! my mind get distracted each time...ok, leave it to god,i've done my part... juz follow wad is fated! i will juz close my eyes n meditate b4 study, clear up my mind and start going! im not gona do things twice...

WM, i hope u wont mind i keep bugging u for account, i know sometimes is annoying... I feel rally bad, but if i did it, i will cum back and "pou tap" u... Thank you, but sorry for ur time...
=)

I visited the blog today, ntg is done...
juz wanna be friends with her b4
proceed to another relationship
i cant lie myself anymore...
i've been saying this time to time,
i duno how to move, but to move..
i duno wad am i thinking now,
i hope im thinking the right wan...
and the past is all over....

No comments: