Friday, June 26, 2009

Tday...

Yesterday, i told myself to wake up at 8am thn prepare my stuff and 1 dota game then head to 1 u for excercise in celebrity fitness... I suppose to do that but... okie, begin like this! I feel annoying when my phone ring ring and ring... I snoz it and i feel very tired and lazy to get up from my Bed... So i slept again till 11... Then rain, great, i've no car... Juz stay at home... Bored, and i ate my lunch at mcd...after that, went home dota!!! My mind juz in mess, i dont even want to think...Coz, she plays in my mind.. Ok, lucky, hwa call me for a drink then basketball... Is a nightmare for today, i noticed my stamina gone and im so NOOB in basketball... I need practice!!! Juz practice.. But im afraid my leg will hurt again... I think is not fully healed yet... I duno how...

No comments: