Monday, June 29, 2009

Wow, god blessed me... Nearly got an accident tday!!! Was speeding...Nyway, i love it...Now is Juz like this, tday at subang bridge, theres an L shape turn... I was doin quite fast for the sake of "FUN" ( on depress mood)... 5 persons in car... It started like this, i made the turn and after juz a second, i feel things not right and i hop on the brakes... Juz tat moment, the car skided! I got a shock and and i turn more on the stering wheel and release the brake, and the car manage to get back on lane... Is juz around few mm to hit the wall!!! The view was like in the glow and miraclelly i see things goin slow... Lucky i release the brakes... OMG, after the turn my body was shivering... I feel the danger!!! In the car was like a complete silent during the turn but after tat... I can hear my fren saying, JIAN Pin u crazy ass.... Wtf, wah, and so on... zzz Nyway juz an experience... But now i think is fun and lovable!!! I feel better after depress... And now, i will put my life on the steering wheel... JUz feel like doing things that i like...

1 comment:

Cindy Fong said...

uncle, what happen to u lately leh...really tat depress about repeating 1st year meh? I thought you were the most positive about it ....not meh?