Sunday, January 31, 2010

Major problem?

I think i big enough for something more mature and better future planning... Which is i want to do part time online business for extra income during college life. ok, several of my friends are doing it and they are quite well known and make good profits!! Now, im considering forums to do it...But, i plan to do it with a partner which is 1 of my best college friends... Ok, now, they are some question mark all over my brain...which is:

1. if he close the sale not me, how to share profits?
2. i dun even know the transaction, nor update or using the forums, seems complicating when trying to figure how to edit the forum(im not an computer expert...so most of the time he will be update it? fair?
3.He got supplier, i dont... But i say i can find customer, and i dont think i can get much from my dad(coz speakers and woofers) ok, now, if we start the biz, i cant get customers... How?
4.when comes to profit sharing, maybe relationship will be destroy... I guess u can get wad i mean!!! If he did the job mostly, do he deserve oli 50% of the profit??
5.can we maintain our relationship?6.I have the intention to go for it but my heart doesnt...

This is it so far i think.... give me some times!!! but, im really serious on it!!!

No comments: