Saturday, March 20, 2010

This sem, final paper, final hope and final chance...

Been pushing myself all out, but, juz a lil of outcome results... Pls dun ask me for game, pls dont ask me for doing wasting time stuff!!! Juz for this sem. the more i think about my life further, the more fear i have... I really dont know how to really start... I have a feeling, tarc is killing ppl slowly, step by step... I can say it this way is because, how much effort i putted in, in the end juz deserve pass? fail? C-? i've enough of C-... If tarc wanna kill me, kill me right now pls... no dragging pls!!! All i want is just a diploma, a DIPLOMA... i wan to have atleast something that can make my parents proud, a graduate pic of me with my parents Picture hang at my living room's wall... Is that very dam hard?

Ka ninia la TARC...

No comments: