Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Being poor is sucks...

This few days... I come across to the stage where by "poor" Ya, poor, im poor now... This very month i over spend liao!! So, yea left 10 cents in my pocket... Today, went out lunch with meng and ray!! Wad can i do? watch thm eat lo... After that go old town for revision and meng guides me... She ordered me a pepsi and double toast kaya bread, she say for me coz i need food to make my brain works better... My heart was like feel awesome, coz i was terlalu hungry liao... I duno how to thank her... but juz oli a toast kaya bread warms my heart!! Realized tat when ur poor and hungry, watever stuff will be as delicious as abalone... Oli the poor will appriciate everything... So today i experienced that!!! Hope i will not be the poor when im out to working life... thx W.meng... :)

No comments: