Monday, August 31, 2009

Ipoh...xD

Althought i've been there for less then 24 hours... But is awesome, hang around eat eat and eat but finally eat... lol Three reasons y i love this place:
1) This is the place where i grow up...(lots childhood memories there)
2)I can meet my beloved grandparents and childhood frens...
3)food there is super cheap, and many famous food can be found there... so eat with no mercy!!!

yesterday my dad rang up my grandparents and my grandmother complains that my grandpa cant control his emotion due to his eye problem(he is having glaucoma so his is having tunnel vision) which causes him cant see things well(kesian him)... So my dad was kinda worry and ask us to pack up rapidly and then hit back to humtown...

When we reach there, from wad i see is my grandparents was so happy for seeing us... Grandpa, ma, we'r back...

So after some chit chat, we went out for some food... yeah lol... ipoh is still the same but 1 thing that makes me dissapointed is the price for the food boosted so much... Kai si hor fun from rm2.50 to rm3.50?? can u imagine that? juz around 1 year the price increase rm1... speechless and eat... Wad to do? it taste good ma... then we had tougeh chicken too...

Till the night, i went to ipoh greentown yam cha with my cousins and hr frens and as well as wait for merdeka countdown... like around 11.45pm i keep looking at my watch and ppl around and see ppl( especially malays) get mad when the clock strikes 12am... Ya, they are some ppl mad... those motor cyclist, the wave the flag and mat rempit around the compound think around 40 bikes... is this call merdeka?? omgeee wad a shame for u all... and summore, oli these ppl were mad and celebrating... The rest of the ppl in the mamak stall and the whole street continue their conersation!!! == merdeka is so dull this year, like no ppl take it as sumthing but holiday for the day...

So for the next day, i slept till 11am... then went out for breakfast... so, we ate roast pork for our breakfast lol... Then we pack our dirty clothing and leave ipoh early coz due to the radio, the trafic is still smooth in the north-south highway... so yeah, have to say bye bye and my dad gave my grandparents rm1000 each for their expenses... i miss u all but i will be back end of next month...hehe

ok, so we head to gopeng 1st coz my dad wants to eat the curry mee there... after that next stop kampar to have fish ball noodles... But tday i saw something cruel done by ppl in gopeng... form wad i saw tday, they caught a life wild pig in the forest nearby and they brought it to a corner of a shop which is juz opposite the shop where ur having our meal... The kill the wild pig and chop the head off... Ewww, i cant really continue my meal... omg, the blood juz wissling and the whole floor covered with blood... Pittyfull , i can juz feel the pain...

After a heartache for the wild pig, we juz went off... thn straight head back to kl... Continue my movie "17 again" for the rest of the journey home...

No comments: