Saturday, August 1, 2009

I juz want to let u know...

To someone out there... I hope u will see this!!! I will juz express wad i wan to say here, and im dam angry in this matter btw us...

Im glad yesterday u came and guide me bs... Im really sorry i didnt fetch u home tday, Honestly, i have fear on riding bike and with u behind me and send u all the way to puchong... I will get nervous and i dun die that fast... i hope u will understand!!! If u insist then i ntg to say... We draw a gap line, u walk ur own way and i walk mine... i know i owe u alot but as a fren, sumtimes i oli can help u till a limit... If i have a car then diff story... U can slam my door, u can bring my hse down... I dun like to see ur "black face"...

I hope u wont make me point u my longest finger, if i do? our frenship is over... And i mean it, im so god dam pissed for this few days... I will pay u back wad i owe u...

No comments: