Saturday, August 1, 2009

Windy saturday mainly waiting for my cheese cake...

Maybe tml, my cheese cake will be ready, im craving for it madly... Feel like going out tml night...."anyone?" I guess no... == nvm... Lonely, and sienz!!! As usual... Juz wan to thx my bro a million reason...Raymund, best fren forever, we ride together always... lol!!!

Quite satisfied with my coursework tday and i hope i wont let her dwn?? lol... Im doing quite ok lar, Thats already beyond myself after SOMEONE'S motivation...

Haiz... tday, i skipped church... Juz dun feel like going and went home do some work stuff... After that went 1U for chill out... feel tired and mind mess!! Sometimes i duno wad im thinking, Suddently will turn emo... Juz feel like sleep sleep and sleep... No need to fan anything!!

Erm... juz want to share something for those who visit my blog... Tday, in lrt, i saw a man pushing his mother on a wheelchair... The lrt was "poeple mountain people sea", And the man try to squeeze in to the train with his mum aswell... The old lady(mum), look from face i guess she's 70++... I look at her leg, omg, her feet's skin is already rotten and her hand is already like out of shape with bandage ... That moment, i look at her and feel very sad for her... And think, Y ppl will suffer with this? Izit everybody has to face it? Will i be like her after 50 years?(if i could live that long)After that, she smiled at me... I did the same respond too... If she could smile with her bad condition body, y dun me? I have no sickness, im healthy, i can run, i can play and i can do so many things...

(Yean yi, this is actually for u... I hope u will understand this post although the language and writting is not good enough... U tried ur best and u did well for tday's choir... I know how u feel for the 2nd place... And pls, dun cry for it, cry doesnt solve anything... Smile k?? smile, its over... Im trying to make u understand by telling u wad i experienced tday, if the old lady can smile, y dun u? Dun cry coz of the choir thing, u still have the chance to go for competition again... try harder next time) Im telling u this coz as a fren, I want u to be happy and feel better... I hope this will work... But is kinda childish!!! == haiz, i still have the same characteristic...

No comments: