Thursday, August 6, 2009

College life total upside down...

Today, woke up at 5.45am and get myself well prepared and confident for the tutorial answer to show my DAM tutor... I tot the answer was perfect unfortunately not!!! He look at my answer and say, "u have confident to score A? From ur answer i dun see any A" i was like ok, i will do better... Im glad he is concern me, but 1 thing i dun like about him is( he love to aim me, everything me me me) Fark la, i know im retake student and pls dun embaras me by asking me last years stuff lar... Im so dam pissed about pass year... Im good enough to answer u on last week's presentation, i've face a massive shame by answering ur bloody ques... In the class, so many ppl, and some of them are sleeping... Go question thm la m***er F**ker

I hate being a tarcian...doing things all alone now!!! My old friends were enjoying their college life...When cum across this( Jian pin, how was ur college life? How was ur result? Any fren can intro?) I duno how to answer... But, think about it, i am the 1 caused all this to happen juz becoz fail the bloody account and statistic... haiz, feel angry when mention all this... Hate mysef...

To me DBU3 is still the best, too bad, i've ruin my college life, no matter how i curse, sad, angry or pissed... Things will never be the same again... I need motivation...


Tml's hapiness depends on tday
Ensure urself better thn yesterday
keep on learning day by day
Will be someone in someday...

The day u die is the day u retire

No comments: