Monday, August 3, 2009

Hang out the whole day...

Ray stayed overnight at my house... Due to too late and scad kena rob while he go home!!! Ya, sleep till the next day, My dad wish me happy birthday... Then he go to work, then till 11 i wake up!!! We went to OU shopping and arcade... Most of the time arcade zzz... Then we went bbq plaza for lunch... Time flies in OU... Around 4 pm i went home coz going for golf wif hwa... Pai seh, he belanja me and fetch me there summore... Lol, learned some basics from him and my luckiest shot is almost 150m... Fun, great sports to play...Thx hwa... will post the pics tml...

After this went to aunts house for dinner, my uncle give me angpau lol, syok!!!... THen fetch my bro to pasar malam... After he came back, he has a moody face, as usual argue again wan la... zzz

Sometimes i think, Y a couple will argue often after a long time of relationship?? SWt and wonder why, izit bored? or knew he or her bad characteristics? Or maybe argue is fun for thm == could'nt care much...

Later at night, went to william yam cha with church friends... Din expect they will give me a supprise!! so touch, Then they sing bday song for me...And i make another new wish :) this may come true compare to previous wan... @@ Thx wei kang... I love the cake... I love u all, see u all in wednesday... haha, prepare for water war... Bday boy always the victim lol...

Had a great time tday... Thx to all my beloved friends, thx god for all of u, thx for those supprise... Make it count, i will appricciate everything, every sec of tday...

No comments: