Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day of the thursday ==

Tday, 1st thing i heard is my phone ringing... I got pissed because she destroyed my beautiful dream... So, juz get up and shut the alarm and bathe! It was 5.30am in the morning... After the everything and i decided to drive to college tday... Along the road, my mind plays the music and rhythm of Love story(taylor swift) And i sang the whole song zzz(LAME)

The road is smooth and juz cruise all the way there... Im driving slow and it takes almost 40mins to reach there! Park my car and walk straight to class... (blur)

For this few weeks Im suprise that my acc tutor look up on me so much, everything jian pin solve, jian pin present... so embarrassing, 1 ques wrong... Pai seh, infront of so many ppl... And he wan me to promise him to get atleast B for his sub... == wad is so special about me? Tell other student oso lar... in class not oli jian pin ok?? Not oli all this, He want me to do next week's presentation TODAY... And say, jian pin will be the 1st for this class, the rest do it next week... I was like omg, i haven even prepare anything yet... "go jian pin, juz present, juz speech, no need transparent paper and projector... == ok, then went out and bla bla bla and i wont post wad he ask and i i've presented... Then he passed me... @@ weird lo... I may find him personally...

After this, lecture hall... Sienz...

No comments: