Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tday??? Erm.. not that bad... Atleast can get to go out with ppl from diff college, Which is friends of Philip and Hui... 2 girls, 1 is philips gf!! So at 1st we met and introduce each other and later get ourself boring in mcD... Erm, yea abit of dissapointment, after the meal, we line up to buy movie tickets... Such a long q but expected becoz is sunday... And unfortunately, student card are accepted during weekends.. So, pay more!!! Harry potter, erm, for this time, this show is abit bored but more funny compare to others... Good starting, but a stupid ending, dun really understand the movie... It took almost 3 hours to end this show,so the last 1 hour, me n hui were not really in the mood to watch... The show ends at 5.50pm so we leave... While approaching the exit, so saw those couple seats in the last lane and i recalled sumthing by juz staring it for 2 sec...(which i think the promise is broke) My mind whispering to myself "Dun be stupid, She broke ur promise" ok, so i juz walk rapidly to the exit... Haha, im going to watch H.potter with yi again next week...

Reach hum at around 6.15pm and my dad was washing car... I came back with my bike, so my dad say, 'ya, since ur back, wash the bike aswell' i was like swt... If i dun move, he will keep nag nag and nag... so move my lazy bone and get the cloth and soap... Wash or not oso makes no diff... The bike still remain the shinny... wad to do? juz to shut my dad's mouth!!!

Next week, (begins tml) will be a tough week... I need sleep!! Feel tired easilly and i duno y? weather too hot? maybe... Coursework coursework, it will never ends... Bs, too many simbols, formula and steps... For me is juz crazy... i got 26/50 for my coursework, depressed, juz becoz wrong calculation...

Tday, me and yi talked about pasta... And so it happen im having pasta for dinner due to my parents craving for it so sudden... == nyway, i oli ate meat ball pasta for dinner!! for my parents? Seafood == I cant eat seafood coz chicken pox is recovering... omg, i cant tolerate without seafood... And, me and my bro planned, after 3 months we shogun for japanese buffet... so by the time, eat till satisfy...

Yi, lol... so u owe me a plate of pasta? ^^ haha, who ask u can cook better thn me?? lol, jkjk... Im jk but i still wait for it... Too bad coz im very the 贪吃...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

harry potter is dope and yet you say not nice..well, you have to read the book la you dong koi!!! anyway keep in touch!!!