Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lol, Y.Yi I owe u alot...

Hehe, thx for all this, i can say this is wad i wanted all this while... The blog is really awesome, its beautiful!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU... But i feel like a banana coz i duno how to decorate my blog... lol, yeah i slept at 2 sharp but now woke up and study again, i feel unwell coz scad mental block...(== im blogging for awhile) But, the chat box, i really want it but just cant subcribe!! TT nvm, i'll try to do it myself!! keke, juz feeling great and now raining+ strong wind... Feelling great in the condo... I guess im ready for exam soon!! I will owe u a meal soon xD.. Juz too confident ==" (confident usually is not my style) 

i will try to get the ear ring for u if i could find the tree tree shop... lol, kk, gtg and im gona stop here... tata night...  ;) thx oh...

No comments: