Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Since june 20...

There are many things i cant really understand and solve... Juz like 1by1 happening consistantly, is my life end up on my own? I cant find any fun in college... Those friends are like steping back away and away from me... So now, questions runs on my mind! Wad can i do next? Shall i change college? Shall i give up my current course?(if i do, how im gona tell my parents? how do i discuss with them?) Shall i join leo pji?(can i sacrifies every saturday for it?)

Yean yi, wad u told me is true... But how im gona start? Yes, i feel better after chatting... If not u my phone will remain silence... If u think im always lazy to msg u its ok... And im sorry, my mind is in mess... And im sorry for the late reply...I hope u will understand...

Tday, i went to wei soon's house, i tried to ask him to lead me some account stuff... But end up he were juz trying to lure me to cc... He was my good fren but after entering college, he changed! I helped him alot b4 he got a room to rent... When he need help, he treat me as god... I dun take this as good fren anymore... dissapointed...

Friends with diff frequency wont last long... It works in every sector!

Yeah, i wont care, i dun view, i dun bother anymore... I've put love a side( it is a slowest suicide) Yean yi, i'll prove it to u, so u owe me a meal?? lol... I wont view anything about her:)

No comments: