Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ok, towards my feeling(soul call 6 sense...) They've start moving... Haha, i dun give a fucking dam anymore! Wanna go? go lar... hahaha, so wad? Actually, i should be studying now, juz take some minutes in my life to blog here... Get very sick and sien with the formula... Hopefully the exam ques will be simple... Ya, tday is friday, cool... Going for a spin this midnight if im allow to go out! Ya, after my exam, im going to KDU's gathering night... Thx to huei ling??? lol!!!

Yesterday went pasar malam, then yam cha in kayu with H.ling, tracey, jethro, Hazel and cheng ghee... Juz normal, talk lame and smile, laugh!! Then i went home early coz tml exam...== exam sooooo 扫兴...

(time for lame) Sometimes i will think while i see, My own brother of mine... How i wish if i were to be him...Y? If u were my true friends u will know y...I've seen truly through my own eyes...

Birthday is coming, feel like going to genting on that day... erm... see how is goes 1st... Planning to bring Myself for a chill out... I will be busy till next tuesday so by tat time slowly think about it... And i dun wan waste my teenage life, so travel xD

No comments: