Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday which has 48 hours... Nice 1

Tday ya, woke up dam early for lecture... I set my alarm at 5.45am... But my class is on 9am... So, feel very lazy and soft boned... I slept at sofa yesterday cause due to too many mosquito in room... So got fedup and went downstairs and sleep sofa!!

So next day, ya normal, leave hum at 7am... Thn reach college and attend college... Class were so bored and everybody is in a sleeping mood.. haiz, wad to do? who ask tday is saturday morning?

Lol, went smkdj tday coz of sumone... my very very 1st time step into dj... But compare to my ex school taman sea, taman sea is sucks... Dj is much more cleaner and more greenery... I had fun tday... Playing with her, she's cute and active... haha, but 1 thing, she love throwing the wet and black cloth at me == hahaha, i 忍... lol!!! Copy ur cat...

Then, left dj school thn go lunch at ming tien And i ate the wrong food, forgot i got chicken pox but juz on recovery stage, omg, hope everthing is fine...So have a chit chat wif whey ming, wai hong and raymund... Lol, i can feel tat hong is a bit pissed due to the politics btw meng? I duno... Lol

After that, went home and i slept in my bro's room with my beg on top me... Too tired, + the weather is so dam crazy so tired + tired= even more tired... Sry Y.yi, din reply u and make u wait... hehe but nyway, tday i Furfilled my promise... I finally made myself smile... Through the heart... :)

1 comment:

=YWM= said...

ya, kinda have politic with hong,haha! what to do? he just want to make me angry so that i can worry about him,haiz~ what can i do ler? later that night i online and met him in msn, he tell me that when on his way to selayang he met with an accident, he hit on the bumper then the car don't know how and he kena scold kau kau from his dad, the worst thing is he BLAME me wor! WTH! he say i sit his car and complaint about his skill, because of this he got into an accident. i though his surname is WONG, i think he change to LAI ady! better don't call himself Eric, should called BLAME! wah~ "赖得就赖,不如姓赖啊!"

he told me he still love me so much lar, this that, blah blah~ he do all this things just to get my attention, say that he ady rejected three girls at kepong or sumwhere else lar! so what? should i care? is none of my business!

haiz~ troublesome person, what can i do? if he like me why he do this kind of things that make me don't like him and hate him. he shouldn't have done all this things, im getting to lose patient on him. admit it, i can't change him, he should make the move to change himself, no one can make him change accept himself. hope he realise that all his friends getting to hate him because of his attitude, action and words.