Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunny sunday??

I slept oli 2 hours... I cant sleep, my brother was on phone wif a girl for the hell of 4 hours.... OMG, so many things to talk meh... I heard the conversation... they are like wad ever crab oso talk... Yin, i salute u!!! And ya, my uncle sleep with us in the same room coz he come and visit us... Wad a miserable night, on my left, my brother talking, on my right, my uncle snorrrrrrrrrring..... How to sleep? So i manage to get myself to dream around 5.30am and i woke up & sumthing... Then i went for a bicycle ride in the park...Im so tired!!! After the breakfast, my uncle left and my family and i went hum!! My bro went for badminton and i have to stay at home "kemas rumah""gotong royong"wif parents!!! Great, i suppose to sleep but.... haiz

No comments: