Thursday, July 16, 2009

I want to go to DESA PARK CITY...

After 2 weeks of chicken poxs... i didnt go there... I miss that place so much! The reason i like that place is becoz, the pond and the view calms me down! I remember whey meng brought me there when im totally falls in sadness, depress, moodless... terrible conditions! She drives me there... then we took a walk along the park which surrounded a pond... after that we had a sit... I look at the view of the greenery and the wind blows quite strong and the water is drifting along the stones... I feel relaxing and i tend to forget the sad stuffs + she talks to me and cheer me up... makes me feel very much better! I din know malaysia have such beautiful place... But now, i would love to go now, im having a lil heartsick...

No comments: