Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Final message for u...

I listen to it ,
Always remind me about you.
Although something goes wrong,
But i just wish is gonna be alright.( if i can)
I might not be perfect,
But i try to be one of it.
If not i am the one for you,
I will slowly walk away.

I heard new news... It match my prediction100%, i duno when u all started! But i know im stupid, i will try not to view it and know it... Young ppl are looking for fantasy not, they learn but sumtimes regret, i hope u will not regret like me... It sucks, really sucks... And it is not worth it at all!!! Im calm now and i will be wise... Im walking away slowly step by step. There is no point for me to sad, there is no point for me struggle with those feelings... I will take it as a lesson, im still young and still hav a long way to move!! But now, wad is existing now is juz memories... And congratulations... May he will be the one for u...

Sorry... for the past...age gap and no fate, i will accept, coz it is a fact!!! And i will move on... Im happy now and everything changed! So all the best... We have our way path now, Good luck!!!

No comments: